1. The promoter & owner of this competition is Mole Valley Farmers.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Mole Valley Farmers and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found at moleonline.com/countryheroes and via Mole Valley Farmers Facebook page.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 4th December. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Please submit your Country Hero nomination via our online form found at moleonline.com/countryheroes, 12 winners will be drawn by the judges of the competition. All context around the considered factors for judging can be found at moleonline.com/countryheroes.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: There are 12 prizes available for the Country Heroes winners. There will be 1 prize per winner to the value of £500 worth of Country Christmas products. The prizes may vary but will be of equal value. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Product prizes cannot be returned / refunded.
13. Winners will be chosen: Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges based on the criteria set out at moleonline.com/countryheroes. Winners will be notified via telephone by Wednesday 9th of December. Follow up emails, text messages and other communications may be used to help arrange delivery / collection of prizes to the Country Heroes. Winners names may also be shared on our social media channels, this will be discussed with the winners prior to any posting / sharing.
14. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.