During these uncertain times we would like to reassure our customers that their safety and that of our colleagues remains our top priority.
Following government guidance, we would ask you to please help everyone stay safe in our stores by choosing to:
- Wear a face covering unless medically exempt
- Keep a safe distance
- Sanitise your hands
- Be kind
Inside our stores our colleagues continue to work behind Perspex screens, and you will find sanitisation points available for your use.
Our priority will always be the safety and welfare of our colleagues and we will continue to implement measures that we believe maintain their safety.
As a business we will continue to be vigilant and agile in our response and approach. We would like to thank every one of our colleagues for continuing to support our customers, the business and the wider agricultural industry. They are doing a phenomenal job in continuing to pull together as teams and support each other.
In line with Government guidance, we are asking everyone to choose to stay safe in our retail sites to ensure we continue to protect our colleagues and customers:
- Please choose to keep a safe distance from others whilst in the store
- We would encourage you to wear a face covering whilst in our stores
- Sanitisation points are available around the stores for everyone’s use
- We are using Perspex screen dividers at our tills
We now offer a Call and Collect Service at our retail stores and yards. Call our Customer Services team on 01769 576415 to place your order and collect from the designated collection point at your local store. Please be aware we are experiencing high levels of demand and you should allow at least one working day for your order to be prepared. As soon as your order is ready, you will receive a call from your local store to arrange payment and to provide further instructions regarding collection.
Please note the following:
- Ensure you have a suitable vehicle to collect your goods, we will only allow one collection visit per transaction to minimise queuing
- Whilst we are working hard to provide an efficient service, at busy times it may not be possible to pick up your order immediately on arrival at store. You may experience a short wait. Please be patient and dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
- Please note that our website based click and collect service is temporarily suspended so we can concentrate on the call and collect option.
Customer delivery advice:
To help keep our staff and yourselves safe, please help us to minimise contact and assist with our sanitising protocols. This will enable an efficient service and ensure we can meet the needs of our farming and rural communities for vital deliveries. Thank you for your help and support at this time.
When placing an order:
- Please advise us if you are self-isolating and give us clear instructions on where an order can be placed. We will phone ahead of delivery to check your current status and advise you of our location so that contact with the household is not made.
- Please give as much notice as possible.
- Please include the product code and as much detail of the product as possible.
- Please give clear instructions on where to deliver goods, preferably a safe area where goods can be dropped without the need for close contact between yourself and the delivery driver.
At your location:
- Please report any variations or errors immediately to your point of order or by contacting Customer Services with your order reference number on 01769 576415.
How to reach us
During this time there are several ways that you can you reach our business to place an order or receive Customer Service support. We are experiencing an unprecedented amount of calls at this time and your patience is very much appreciated.
Sales & General Enquiries
- Our Sales & General Enquiries team are only a call away. The team have extensive knowledge of our range of products and services. The SAGE team can assist with placing Call & Collect orders, product information, home delivery and other general enquiries. Call 01769 576415. Open from 8:30am, to 5:30pm Monday to Saturday.
- Telephone our website enquiries and online ordering team on 01769 576419 where a member of the team will be able to take your order.
Open from 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Telephone your local store, pay over the telephone, and a colleague can arrange for your order to be placed in a confinement area for collection. Find your local store here.
- Email your order to [email protected]
- Orders can be placed at www.moleonline.com
Our staff are extremely important to us and so we have temporarily changed our opening hours to ensure they have a break.
Some store have slightly different opening hours to others so please click here to find your local store’s opening hours
Refer back to this page for further updates
Please note the Buckingham store closes at 1pm on Saturdays.
Bridgend, Buckingham, Colchester, Darley Dale, Fauld, Leyburn, Melton Mowbray, Stokesley, Berkeley and Ulverston are all closed on Sundays.