LANTRA Level 2 Award in Rodent Management
- Lantra Level 2 Award in Rodent Management E-Learning Course
- Anyone wishing to purchase over 300g of block or 150g of wheat-based rodenticide packs must complete training in responsible rodenticide use.
- The Lantra Awards Level 2 Award in Rodent Management qualification has been developed in response to the requirements of the Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use (CRRU) Code of Best Practice (June 2021).
- This training course, and the linked qualification, is intended to offer learners who manage or need to manage rodent species safely, the opportunity to achieve a nationally recognised qualification that reflects the national standards for the rodent management sector.
- To be able to purchase professional rodenticides, you will need to prove that you have understood the training through an online regulated qualification assessment.To gain the qualification, learners will be required to take an online proctored exam after completing this training course.
- Training takes roughly 4-6 hours to complete the modules and is followed by an online proctored exam, consisting of multiple choice questions. Once you have booked the online proctored exam you will have 3 days (72 hours) to complete the exam. The assessment takes approximately 60 minutes and you have 1 attempt.
- Equipment requirements: online access, suitable PC, laptop, tablet. Webcam, microphones and mobile phone (with a camera, that can be tethered to your computer) are needed for the exam.
- Successful completion of this qualification will enable you to purchase professional rodenticides.
Once purchased you will be contacted via email
inviting you to set up an E-Learning account where you will be able to access
any courses purchased.
Purchase this course through Mole Online and upon successful completion, purchase a 3kg MVF Whole Wheat Rat Bait for FREE! Details of the voucher code will appear on the confirmation e-mail sent by LANTRA following purchase and can be used at moleonline.com to redeem 1 x MVF Bromadiolone Whole Wheat Rat Bait 3kg for FREE. The offer is valid for one use only and only the original voucher code will be accepted. The offer applies to purchases made online including VAT, whilst stocks last. Please note you will be asked to provide proof of certification to complete the transaction.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Mole Valley Farmers Ltd. If, however, you would like to return or exchange a product then please read the instructions below before sending your item back. This will enable a smooth transaction.
If you decide that you do not want an item that you have ordered, please complete the tear off slip at the bottom of your invoice and pack the products securely. It is important that the returned items are in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them. See our Terms and Conditions. Then post them to the address at the bottom of the returns slip. Failure to complete the form may result in a delay in processing your return.
Please ensure that you obtain and retain a proof of posting when you return your goods. This is to protect you in the event that your goods are lost in transit.
We can arrange a collection on your behalf for a charge. To do so, please call 01769 576419.
Alternatively, you may return the item to your local branch. Find your nearest branch.
If you notify us of your intention to return a product you have purchased from us that you have taken reasonable care of within fourteen working days from the day after delivery we will issue you with a full refund. The refund will be issued within 30 days of cancellation.
In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods please call 01769 576419 to arrange collection of the goods. Please have your order number ready.
You will be issued with a returns number that should be written down. Please then re-package the goods and put a note of the returns number you have been given in with them. Please write the address shown at the bottom of the returns slip (which accompanies your invoice) clearly on the parcel. We will then arrange for your parcel to be collected.
There is no charge for the return of faulty goods.
You may also return faulty items to your local branch. Find your nearest branch.
We are unable to offer in store refunds on certain types of goods due to restrictions:
- Animal medicines – general and vaccines
- Agrochemicals - herbicides, pesticides and fungicides
- Frozen, refrigerated or temperature sensitive products
- Animal feeds - products which are fed to animals destined for the human food chain
- Equestrian Safetywear including riding hats and body protectors