Magnum Strike Force 8.0 Uniform Safety Boots -Black
These waterproof uniform safety Bootss have a lightweight composite toe cap and anti-penetration plate to protect feet from falling objects and underfoot punctures. Magnum's exclusive Exogel blunt trauma side impact provides ultimate ankle protection.
- Durable leather upper
- Waterproof and breathable Bootsie membrane keeps feet dry
- Lightweight composite toe-cap and anti-penetration plate
- Exogel ultimate ankle impact protection
- YKK side zip for easy access
- Scanner safe hardware
- Fast-wicking lining for moisture management and comfort
- M-P.A.C.T Response PU foam insole for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- Compression molded RECOIL midsole absorbs impact and provides all-day support and comfort
- High traction slip and oil resistant Michelin outsole for maximum grip
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Mole Valley Farmers Ltd. If, however, you would like to return or exchange a product then please read the instructions below before sending your item back. This will enable a smooth transaction.
If you decide that you do not want an item that you have ordered, please complete the tear off slip at the bottom of your invoice and pack the products securely. It is important that the returned items are in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them. See our Terms and Conditions. Then post them to the address at the bottom of the returns slip. Failure to complete the form may result in a delay in processing your return.
Please ensure that you obtain and retain a proof of posting when you return your goods. This is to protect you in the event that your goods are lost in transit.
We can arrange a collection on your behalf for a charge. To do so, please call 01769 576419.
Alternatively, you may return the item to your local branch. Find your nearest branch.
If you notify us of your intention to return a product you have purchased from us that you have taken reasonable care of within fourteen working days from the day after delivery we will issue you with a full refund. The refund will be issued within 30 days of cancellation.
In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods please call 01769 576419 to arrange collection of the goods. Please have your order number ready.
You will be issued with a returns number that should be written down. Please then re-package the goods and put a note of the returns number you have been given in with them. Please write the address shown at the bottom of the returns slip (which accompanies your invoice) clearly on the parcel. We will then arrange for your parcel to be collected.
There is no charge for the return of faulty goods.
You may also return faulty items to your local branch. Find your nearest branch.
We are unable to offer in store refunds on certain types of goods due to restrictions:
- Animal medicines – general and vaccines
- Agrochemicals - herbicides, pesticides and fungicides
- Frozen, refrigerated or temperature sensitive products
- Animal feeds - products which are fed to animals destined for the human food chain
- Equestrian Safetywear including riding hats and body protectors