Premier Equine Cold Water Navy Boots - Small
Out of stock
Special Price £39.95 Regular Price £46.99 inc VAT
Premier Equine Cold Water Navy Boots - Small.
The Cold Water Boots from Premier Equine are a brilliant and easy alternative to cold hosing your horse's legs. The boots are full of micro-crystals which turn into a gel when soaked in water. The gel forms a soft cushion which is comfortable against the horse's skin. Anatomical design allows horses to be walked around whilst wearing the boots; no need to stand still. Perfect to use for reducing swelling, cooling tendons after exercise or treating injuries.
- Cold water therapy.
- 20 minute treatment.
- Targets and reduces swelling.
- Micro-crystals turn into a gel when soaked in water.
- Unique design helps prevent slipping.
- Anatomic, wrapping shape makes them easy to put on and take off.
- Can be used on front and hind legs.
- Do not use on cuts, abrasions or damaged skin.
- Activate crystals by soaking in cold water 24 hours before first use.
- When finished using the boots, dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
- Once the boots have been used, you only need to soak for approximately 1 hour to reactivate the crystals and use again.
Write Your Own Review