Pro-Rumen Powder - 150g
£9.42 inc VAT
Pro-Rumen is a complementary feed additive used to assist in the
maintenance of rumen microflora, especially at times of potential gut
insult or compromise.
What’s in Pro-Rumen?
• Pro-Rumen is a concentrated source of Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast. Each sachet contains around 15 million
CFU of the live yeast but condensed into 150g which allows for easy mixing and administration.
• Pro-Rumen also contains a unique formulation of vitamins, trace elements and milk powder to provide additional
support and further aid recovery.
How do you use Pro-Rumen?
• Pro-Rumen is easy to administer. It can be mixed with water or milk and drenched or tubed, or it can be added to
When do you use Pro-Rumen?
• In any situation where there is an increased risk of digestive upset.
• In any situation where digestive upset, or inappetence has already occurred. E.g. ketosis, scour, bloat, ruminal
stasis, acidosis, barley-poisoning or other toxicities, antibiotic therapy etc. etc.
Write Your Own Review