Shield Strainer - 3000mm x 150mm
This product is not available for home delivery via our website.
However, it is stocked in selected Mole stores for collection or local delivery. Please click here to find your local store.
Our Sales & General Enquiries team would be happy to assist you further if required on 01769 576415, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Buy 1 for £43.56 each and save 0%
- Buy 42 for £41.39 each and save 5%
- Buy 168 for £40.30 each and save 7.5%
- Buy 420 for £39.20 each and save 10%
- All Shield Timber products have a ‘zone of confidence’, a band of consistent and uniformed incisions which will reach a depth of at least 6mm and spans two thirds of the posts length to aid the penetration of the wood preservative, this is where the post is most at risk of decay.
- All Shield timbers are kilned to 40% moisture for Spruce, this improves absorption of the Wood preservative.
- Meets Use Class 4 (UC4) BS8417 for ground zone requirements.
- Working with market leading preservative manufacturers Shield products only use state of the art treatments designed specifically for use in ground contact.
- Shield stakes and strainers are manufactured with an anti-twist 4 sided point, this feature delivers reinforced support for all fencing posts and in particular straining posts.
- Unique Two part Warranty, Buy your Shield Timber with confidence, knowing any Shield product will be replaced 100% any time up to 15 years, with the re-installations costs being met on a sliding scale.
All Shield products must be registered within 60 days of purchase, registrations can be made as follows:
Online - www.molevalleyfarmers.com or ask in store for registration form.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Mole Valley Farmers Ltd. If, however, you would like to return or exchange a product then please read the instructions below before sending your item back. This will enable a smooth transaction.
If you decide that you do not want an item that you have ordered, please complete the tear off slip at the bottom of your invoice and pack the products securely. It is important that the returned items are in the best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them. See our Terms and Conditions. Then post them to the address at the bottom of the returns slip. Failure to complete the form may result in a delay in processing your return.
Please ensure that you obtain and retain a proof of posting when you return your goods. This is to protect you in the event that your goods are lost in transit.
We can arrange a collection on your behalf for a charge. To do so, please call 01769 576419.
Alternatively, you may return the item to your local branch. Find your nearest branch.
If you notify us of your intention to return a product you have purchased from us that you have taken reasonable care of within fourteen working days from the day after delivery we will issue you with a full refund. The refund will be issued within 30 days of cancellation.
In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods please call 01769 576419 to arrange collection of the goods. Please have your order number ready.
You will be issued with a returns number that should be written down. Please then re-package the goods and put a note of the returns number you have been given in with them. Please write the address shown at the bottom of the returns slip (which accompanies your invoice) clearly on the parcel. We will then arrange for your parcel to be collected.
There is no charge for the return of faulty goods.
You may also return faulty items to your local branch. Find your nearest branch.
We are unable to offer in store refunds on certain types of goods due to restrictions:
- Animal medicines – general and vaccines
- Agrochemicals - herbicides, pesticides and fungicides
- Frozen, refrigerated or temperature sensitive products
- Animal feeds - products which are fed to animals destined for the human food chain
- Equestrian Safetywear including riding hats and body protectors