Heavy weight protective silage covers
Super 300g black polythene woven sheet
NoTyreTex is the best quality, and toughest cover on the market and at the best value. It is re-usable, and with care, may last over 15 years.
The black woven sheet is exceptionally tough and when used with gravel bags protects the silage from flapping sheets, bird, vermin and cattle damage.
3 standard sizes available, delivered direct to farm from the manufacturer.
- 7.2 x 13m
- 10.8 x 14m
- 12.2 x 15m
When measuring - allow an extra 50cm for each overlap and each edge. For large domed clamps an extra 10% should be allowed.
- Make covering silos quick, clean and easy saving labour costs
- Eliminate tyres & reduce water borne diseases
- Protect silages and feeds from damage by birds & animals
- Stop the herd mortality from wired cows and youngstock
- Ensure better preservation and reduce silage waste
- Protect feeds from contamination
- Improve compliance with the Agricultural Waste Management Act
Gravel bags available in packs of 10. Don’t overfill - use 13kg clean gravel/bag. The bags are 1m long. Lay around the edges and across the clamps every 4.5m.