How to order for the Channel Islands
Mole Valley Farmers have been serving our Channel Islands customers for more than 25 years with a comprehensive range of equine, agricultural and rural items. To further support our customers we are now offering you the opportunity to purchase directly from our range of products available online. We understand some of the unique challenges our customers in the Channel Islands have with purchasing online and we have implemented a service which ensures that your orders are processed with the VAT being removed but also confirming directly with you the details of your order to make sure that we meet all your needs and expectations.
We have three ways in which you are able to process an order:
Online order entry
In order to process an order, please select your items from the website. When viewing an item you will see an area to select a ‘Store’ where you will be able to choose Channel Islands as your store. At this point you should then be able to add your products to your basket. Continue ordering your items until complete and then process your order as a ‘Click & Collect’ order entering the required information. We will then receive and process your order and we will then call you to confirm your order details and process your payment. Whilst this initial order will show VAT applicable please rest assured that we will remove any VAT applicable and confirm this as part of the process which will be confirmed when we call you.
Please note your order will not contain any applicable delivery charges, we will calculate this exactly and then outline to you at time of order processing and confirmation. Please see below for delivery charge guidelines:.
If you are unable to order all the items you require please call our customer services team on 01769 576419 between the hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday to place your order.
Online quote form
If you would prefer please use our online quote form to enter your personal information and the items and quantities which you wish to purchase. Upon completion of this form please select submit and this will be automatically sent to our customer services team who will process your order and we will then call you to confirm your order details and process your payment. The form can be found here
Via our customer services team
If you prefer please call our customer services team on 01769 576419 between the hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday to place your order. They will be more than happy to help you with this process and any other queries which you may have.
The following delivery charges are a guide, the actual delivery charge will be confirmed when your order is processed and payment taken. Please note delivery restrictions apply:
- Aerosols and Hazardous goods cannot be sent by Royal Mail
- Vaccines are not available for delivery
- Express delivery is not available
- Delivery charges will apply to products highlighted on the website as free delivery
- Delivery promotion codes are not applicable
- Standard orders weighing 0-2kg will be sent by Royal Mail at a cost of £3.95.
- Standard orders weighing 2-30kg will be sent by UK Mail at a cost of £18.00.
- Pallets will be sent Alderney Shipping at a cost of £60 - £100 dependent on product mix. Orders are dispatched every Wednesday, all orders which are received by midday on the Monday will be processed and should be delivered by Friday of the same week if all items are available and payment has been processed. Upon receipt to the Islands we will forward your order to your address with the aim of delivering to your door by Friday of the same week.
For any other queries please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team on 01769 576419 or our Channel Island Sales team on 01626 836555 between the hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.