Le Chameau Vierzonord Wellington Boots
Le Chameau Vierzonord Wellington Boots.
Handcrafted since 1965, the Vierzonord is an iconic Le Chameau wellington famous in the field and country as the first rubber boot with an adjustable, waterproof gusset. Lined with 3mm of neoprene, the Vierzonord provides exceptional insulation against the cold and superior comfort when walking. Originally used to make diving suits, neoprene has excellent insulating properties and prevents the wearer's body heat from dissipating. Comfort rated to temperatures as low as -15°C. The combination of natural rubber and neoprene allow the boot to flex easily, mirroring any foot movement, reducing fatigue.
- Signature adjustable waterproof gusset with a tightening strap and a snap-fastening buckle to ensure a comfortable and secure fit around the calf and leg.
- Shock absorbing dual-density outsole prevents fatigue resists abrasion and is suitable for all terrains.
- Shank reinforcement board for better stability and fatigue reducing arch support.
- The abrasion resistant outsole offers sure-footed traction on uneven, slippery, muddy and soft terrain.
- Fast drying neoprene lining cushions feet while keeping them warm.
- Gender: Ladies 37 - 40 & Gents 41 - 47.
- Material: Rubber.
- Sole: Rubber dual-density sole.
- Lining: 3mm Neoprene.
UK 4/EUR 37 - Calf Size: 38cm
UK 5/EUR 38 - Calf Size: 38cm
UK 6/EUR 39 - Calf Size: 38cm
UK 6.5/EUR 40 - Calf Size: 38cm
UK 7/EUR 41 - Calf Size: 41cm
UK 8/EUR 42 - Calf Size: 41cm
UK 9/EUR 43 - Calf Size: 41cm
UK 10/EUR 44 - Calf Size: 41cm
UK 10.5/EUR 45 - Calf Size: 41cm
UK 11/EUR 46 - Calf Size: 41cm
UK 12/EUR 47 - Calf Size: 43cm